This harness was created to protect pulling dogs from problems with their hips and knees joints. Its used for "wheel dogs" which are harnessed closest to the sled and dogs who do weight pulling.
Extending the overall length of the harness reduces the pull angle so it does not create unnatural pressure on the hip joints and back of the dog's body. The tow line is almost horizontal and the harness encircles the dog from the sides of the hind thighs, and not from the top, like a classic X-back harness.
Suitable for Alaskan Husky, Weimaraner, European Sled Dog or Dalmatian breeds.
Sports: weight pulling, mushing
- outer strap with reflective elements made of 100% polypropylene
- high-quality woven and knitted fabrics made of 100% polyamide, 100% polyester and cotton are used for the inner padding
- all material is tested for abrasion and it is gentle with skin
- resistance to any weather - thanks to capillary function it DOES NOT FREEZE in winter and in summer it ensures partial EVAPORATION OF MOISTURE !!!
- can be washed at a maximum temperature of 30 °C
- the material is quick-drying, we do not recommend putting it in the dryer (this damages the functionality of the material)
|SIZE||A - NECK GIRTH|
|XS||29 - 32 cm|
|S||33 - 36 cm|
|M||37 - 40 cm|
|L||41 - 44 cm|
|XL||45 - 48 cm|
|XXL||49 - 52 cm|