SIBERIAN RACE is a type of long harness technologically adapted for dog team running during long distances.
This harness has a specially adapted chest part where is concentrated most of the pulling force. Two parallel straps distribute the pull better and prevents the harness from unwanted turning. To choose the right size of harness is very important!!!
Soft strap material and smooth padding improve grip and perfectly copy the shape of dog's body.
Sophisticated technology ensures the dog comfort and free movement without unpleasant abrasions (especially in less hairy parts of the body where the skin is thin and sensitive).
Suitable for dog breeds such as Siberian Husky or Alaskan Husky.
REFLECTIVE STRIPES sewn on the sides and on the upper cross of the harness allow good visibility of the dog at night and at the same time do not dazzle.
|Sport||bikejöring, scootering, canicross, mushing, skijöring|
- outer strap made of 100% polypropylene
- REFLECTIVE STRIPS contributing to better visibility of the dog in the dark
- high-quality woven and knitted fabrics covered with nylon fiber material are used for the inner padding
- all material is tested for abrasion and it is gentle in contact with the skin
- resistance to any weather - thanks to capillary capillarity it DOES NOT FREEZE in winter and in summer it ensures partial EVAPORATION OF MOISTZURE !!!
- can be washed at a maximum temperature of 30 °C
- the material is quick-drying, we do not recommend putting it in the dryer (this damages the functionality of the material)
|SIZE||A - NECK GIRTH||DOG WEIGHT (approximate)||DOG BREED (approximate)|
|S||38 - 41 cm||16 - 20 kg||
SIBERIAN HUSKY, ALSAKAN HUSKY - suitable for athletic dog's body shape
|M||42 - 45 cm||21 - 25 kg|
|L||46 - 49 cm||26 - 30 kg|
|XL||50 - 53 cm||31 - 36 kg|
|XXL||54 - 56 cm||37 - 40 kg|
Zdravím chtěla bych se zeptat jestli by bylo možné ušít tento postroj z reflexního popruhu? Děkuji za odpověď Jahodová
hi ..... we have a 18 mth old Akita just starting to run with her for canicross etc . She has a manmat shoulder harness (large) now but looking to switch up to an X back . Would you recommend similar to husky or another harness ? Any suggestion helpful. Thanks