Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site (see date above). You will be asked to read and accept the terms and conditions each time you place an order, to ensure that you are familiar with the most current ones.
You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until you click the Submit Order button.
After you submit an order we will give you an Order Reference Number and details of the products you have ordered. We will send the same details to you in an e-mail . Please note that tis e-mail is acknowledgement, not acceptance of your order.
Prices and Payment
All prices and charges on this site are in Czech crowns (CZK) - see exchange rates . They include any VAT payable, but exclude delivery charges (for details see ‘Delivery’ below).
Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order. If something becomes unavailable we may offer you an alternative.
You only pay one delivery charge, irrespective of the number of products ordered. If you order two or more products which fall into different categories, the higher charge applies. The applicable standard delivery charge is shown on each product page and all charges will be visible before submitting your order . There are additional charges if you choose a premium delivery service. You will always be able to see all applicable charges before submitting your order.
We, our Group companies and our suppliers own the copyright,trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal,non-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You can cancel your purchase at any time either before or up to 7 working days* following the day you receive the goods by e-mailing us.
Your product must be complete and in 'as new' condition e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. It must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories you received with it.
The following are guidelines. Wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.
If there is a fault with your product within 24 months of delivery (or other defect with your order), we will normally offer a prompt repair, exchange or refund. You will always have the option of an exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 28 days of delivery. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
To qualify for a refund or exchange the product must be:
- In otherwise "as new" condition;
- And complete with any accessories and free gifts offered with it and, if possible, the original box and packaging.
This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. For consumable items the guarantee period is six months from delivery.
Any refund due to a fault or other defect will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge. We will also pay for our costs of collecting goods for replacement or refund. Replacement goods are sent by standard delivery only (i.e. premium services are not available).
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by Czech law . We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Items sold on this website are intended for normal domestic and consumer use and are not intended for resale or commercial use. We reserve the right to refuse access to this website, to remove or edit content, or to refuse or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you, and we will reimburse any payment made by you.
Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, pre-release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
These terms and conditions only cover the MANMAT website. Any other websites to which you link from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites which are not under our control.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer?s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with all applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. to process your order, to process any application for finance or a mobile phone contract etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. to carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to PayPal Limited, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);