The technology ensures your dog’s movement is comfortable during many sport activities and in every weather.
The harness is made mainly for sports where the dog pulls since it helps spread out the pull force.
The length and girth of this harness is suitable for dog breeds with a body structure like Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Samoyed, Akita Inu and German Shepherd.
Not suitable for weight pulling!
|Sport||bikejöring, scootering, canicross, dogtrekking, mushing, skijöring, every day|
- outer strap made of 100% polypropylene
- REFLECTIVE STRIPS contributing to better visibility of the dog in the dark
- high-quality woven and knitted fabrics made of 100% polyamide, 100% polyester and cotton are used for the inner padding
- all material is tested for abrasion and it is gentle with the skin
- resistance to any weather - thanks to capillary function it DOES NOT FREEZE in winter and in summer it ensures partial EVAPORATION OF MOISTURE !!!
- can be washed at a maximum temperature of 30 °C
- the material is quick-drying, we do not recommend putting it in the dryer (this damages the functionality of the material)
|SIZE||A - GIRTH NECK||C - BACK LENGTH (approximate)||DOG WEIGHT(approximate)||DOG BREED (approximate)|
|XS||39 - 42 cm||54 - 56 cm||14 - 16 kg||border collie (female), australian shepherd (female), samoyed (female)|
|S||43 - 46 cm||57 - 64 cm||17 - 21 kg||border collie (male), australian shepherd (male), samoyed (female), siberian husky (female)|
|M||47 - 50 cm||65 - 69 cm||21 - 25 kg||belgian shepherd (female), german shepherd (female), labrador retriever (female), siberian husky (male)|
|L||51 - 54 cm||70 - 73 cm||26 - 30 kg||rhodesian ridgeback (female), belgian shepherd (male), german shepherd (male), labrador retriever (male)|
|XL||55 - 58 cm||74 - 75 cm||31 - 36 kg||greenland dog (female), rhodesian ridgeback (male)|
|XXL||59 - 63 cm||76 - 78 cm||37 - 43 kg||greenland dog (male), alaskan malamute (female)|
|EXL||64 - 70 cm||79 - 82 cm||44 - 50 kg||alaskan malamute (male)|
Hi, I want to buy this harness in pink. I already know the model sled, and I know that the sice S is perfect for my Siberian. But I want harness in pink, in the website only the Long is in pink. It’s the same? Which are the differences between long and sled? It’s okay for my husky? I’ve try to her the model Sled sice S and fit perfectly! Waiting for an answer.
I am Interested in this harness, bit was wondering what kind of leash or lead I need to hook it to a sled?
Dobrý den ,postroj pro americky staford terier na canicross ,koloběžku?děkuji Zdenka
Hello, i would like to buy an harness for my male husky. He is 1 year and 3 months and he's neck girth (A) is between 44-46 and the back length is something like 56-57. It looks like he will need an S size but I don't know if he would grow a little bit more. In some other website, I also find out that for the same harness they suggest an M or L size. What would you suggest to do? Thank you very much for your answer. Kind regards. Elisa
Zdravím, chtěla bych se zeptat, jaký je rozdíl mezi postoji Sled a Run Long. Děkuji pěkně.